Mobile Testing Outsourcing
The demand for mobility testing is rising. What’s driving this? According to IDC, it’s a complex combination of factors – multiple applications architectures and interfaces, mobile OSs, form factors, and network layers. Enterprises are struggling not only to meet the demand for enterprise mobility but also need to ensure that those solutions work efficiently and securely. This is why leading mobile solutions companies leverage DSL’s extensive and deep experience providing mobile testing outsourcing services.
- mobile test strategy;
- mobile application testing;
- mobile device testing;
- mobile performance testing;
- mobile security testing;
- mobile cloud-based testing;
- mobile automation testing;
- mobile test data management;
- mobile development outsourcing;
- mobile quality assurance (mobile QA) outsourcing services.
- Apple iPhone and iPad;
- Google Android;
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7 and Windows Mobile;
- RIM Blackberry;
- Java Mobile Edition (JME).
The DSL Advantage:
- Expertise in testing multiple mobile operating platforms;
- Agile-aligned mobile application testing;
- Automation testing.
- Agile QA – automated testing coupled with manual testing to align with agile.
- Access to, and expertise in, a wide array of open source and proprietary mobility testing tools.
- Ease of doing business – Shared time zones makes it easy for you to collaborate with your extended team.